Social Media Marketing Made Simple
A common problem that many of us have is expecting our content to go viral and for our follower count to grow immediately.
Many people spend an average of 3 hours on social media per day, and this number increases depending on the demographic.
In reality, posts rarely go viral without many hours spent researching, strategizing, and planning the most exciting and effective content to share with their engaged followers.
With this ebook, you will discover how you can increase your social media presence, create unique content, build a bigger audience, and sell your products and services with ease.
Understanding social media marketing will have numerous benefits, that will be relevant to a multitude of aspects of business in the twenty-first century.
Some of the valuable information that you will learn from this eBook include:
- What social media marketing actually is
- The key elements of social media marketing
- Why you need to develop a strategy
- Examples of goals that you can set
- The importance of setting realistic goals
- Conducting appropriate research into your industry and competition
- Why you should define your target audience
- How to choose the right social media platforms
- Why it can be better to pick fewer platforms
- Why it is imperative to develop a brand
- The visual aesthetics of your social media profiles
- Acknowledging the difference between advertising and marketing
- The pros and cons of different social media platforms
- The importance of analytics
- Why engagement is key
- The importance of having quality followers
- Using inbuilt insight tools
- How to start to use third party analytics
- Growing your reach
- Content creation tips
- Creating a content calendar
- Knowing when to post your content
- Regular and frequent content
- Collaboration opportunities
- Paid and sponsored content
- The best way to reply to your comments
- Knowing when to update your strategy
- Revaluating your goals
- And so much more!